Thursday, November 11, 2010

Updates and stuff

WOW. I do not even want to go into details of hoe hectic things have gotten around here. The simplest of requests threatens on burying me alive. Hiding the temsion is getting harder as each day has a new set of stuff to deal with in some manner, namely a positive one. Must-stay-positive. Must-stay -positive. Negativity is energy zapping but I am starting to rattlesnake strick back at those whose mission it is to give grief. Your problems are not mine and I refuse to be a doormat. Whan I explicitly ask for room, give it to me.

Are you liking all these typos?? i thought it looked like a Mad Lib.

Through it all keeping a sense fo humor, howver demented, is required for sanity! And who better to make me laugh than Hankey McCrankey. He's got some teeth coming in so the crankiness is amplified right now....pick me up! Put me down! I want a cracker! Ewwww, crackers! This toy sucks! Let's eat paint! I mean, really, nothing is making him happy and it's cracking me up.

I can't help but laugh at how ridiculously cute he is when he's having a passionate fit. I laugh on the inside...sometimes. Because sometimes I just cant' help it and I try to cover my face when I get the "So whats wrong with YOU" look.

He's toddling around with his diapered hiney in jeans that make him look like a tiny 40 year old. He could be screaming his lungs out and i'm laughing becuase I know that he's got a belly underneath that shirt that is perfect for fake fart noises.

Halloween was fun. Hank was a skelton - a set of PJs with glow in the dark bones on them. I think he'll wear these till next summer as far as I'm concerned. Love 'em!

Now if I can just keep him form terrorizing other kids on the playground we'll be ok. He bites and doesn't care who you are.

I can tolerate him so mich more than high maintenance adults. Hank can be unhappy for hours and I can still be sane - tired but sane. G Dub can be unhappy for hours and I tell him to go for a drive somewhere and get outta my hair.

To top all this off, there are days that I wished we had just moved instead od adding on. A move is over within maybe like a month or so. An addition is 6 months of playing referree between G Dub and contractor and keeping expectations in balance.
I'm over it but I can't be since it isnt DONE YET! Sigh. I've never really had a choice about little things anywhere I've ever livedso picking out EVERYTHING in a house is ovewhelming and now I don't care what's in it. But it will be great in the end. But it will be great in the end, But ir will be great in the end.

I just got major chill bumps listening to Feeling Good by Nina Simone. Music is one of my escapes and the one I enjoy the most.
My Morning Jacket and Broken Bells are others that I can listen to and just let my mind wander. Lately my wanderings have been stuff like the so called death of conservatism. You know, light thinking topics.

SO there is an update! Good night

No comments: