Monday, August 4, 2008

cuepons

Is anyone else aware that there is a sect of soccer moms dedicated to the collection of coupons and free products?! I was just enlightened. They look very distinct - reminiscent of Trapper Keepers and folders with pictures of puppies and kitties and stuff.

They might devote enough mental energy to power Las Vegas into their coupon search but damn, gals got it going on with the $$$! Maybe they'll let me be an underling amongst them and keep my leather zipper notebook with a secret "Money Saver" divider, a little tiny calculator and list of all the free crap coming my way. I'm all about not advertising my manias!
I won't be able to mentally power a blog listing out what I bought and the coupons and the savings and the reward points and then what I bought with the points and then who I'm giving the products to..and, and, and, but I'll get the pointers - only the easy ones though.

Thank you gals for doing all the hard work - I'll be the happy gleaner in the back....
Fastlass

No comments: